[FOR SALE] 66 Barracuda fiberglass hood with 6-pack scoop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this hood with a '66 parts car planning to modify it for my '65 Barracuda (parts car already sold). Changed my mind. I don't know the history, it does not appear to have ever been installed (no holes, the front of the scoop has not been cut out). Apparently the previous owner was trying to smooth it - there is some body putty around the scoop. I don't think it's a repair, but I have not touched it. There is the number "1026" on the hood.

The hood is in Irvine, CA 92620. I don't know what this is worth, make an offer. Since I have to put a price, how about $200?
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG

Last edited:
Wow you would be all the way over in California haha. I’d love to have this. Would you ship ? I’m in NC

Last edited:
Let me check what my shipping options are... Would you be able to pick this up at a shipper's store or do you want it delivered to your house?

Last edited:
Let me check what my shipping options are... Would you be able to pick this up at a shipper's store or do you want it delivered to your house?
I can pick up if they are nearby. There is a Fastenal just down the street. And there is a “Quick Ship on Site” Store next town over (Wake Forest , NC ) I use a lot. That’s likely the only two affordable options I have unless you know of something

I've gotten two shipping quotes, one for $500 and the other for $1,000. Either sound interesting?
The last glass hood I bought was for a Road Runner. Came out of Minnesota & was freight collect to my door. A little over $100 bucks. I shipped a 340 Block to a guy in Wisconsin 2 years ago for $175 freight collect to the carriers location. Glassteck sells new hoods for 66 Cudas for $380. I’ve bought bumpers from them. They sent those UPS pretty cheap. It would be cheaper to just get a new one from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back