Not open for further replies.

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
In search of a complete cluster. I really only need the speedo to function. Mostly for aesthetics. Let me know what you've got!

Last edited:
have 2 so-so face plates (no backer or circuit boards), all gauges work, speedo works, also new speedo cable available
DSCF1971.jpg
DSCF1973.jpg
DSCF1975.jpg
DSCF1977.jpg
DSCF1979.jpg
DSCF2002.jpg
DSCF2003.jpg

@GONEFISHIN' Please PM me with prices. I would like a complete cluster.

What did you replace your cluster with if you did?

In search of a complete cluster. I really only need the speedo to function. Mostly for aesthetics. Let me know what you've got!
Hi, I have two complete ones (66), one with a tach, one with a vacuum guage. Both in decent condition. I'm in Seattle. I'm going out to my garage tomorrow, it's a little ways away. I'm not sure what they are worth, or what shipping costs would be. Ben

@GONEFISHIN' Please PM me with prices. I would like a complete cluster.

What did you replace your cluster with if you did?
No, didn't replace. I've had quite a collection of cars and parts, and I still have my big block '68 Formula S. These came from cars that were parted out by a friend, and I grabbed them up, but never needed them. BTW, the cluster with the tach has the circular gold control box (don't know what it's officially called). I also have a factory service manual for a 66 Barracuda $150, nice cond. if you are interested, but I have to put my hands on it again, as it is in storage. I did a lot of searching online, all I could find were dash parts, no 66 clusters. Mine are complete. I can take pics when I go out tomorrow. I'll PM the prices to you. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Ben

@Benatomic - I would be very interested. Would you mind sending me some pictures please of both?
I think I inadvertently sent my reply first to gonefishing- sorry about that- and I (oops) don't exactly know how to prviately message you.. but here is what was meant for you-
No, didn't replace. I've had quite a collection of cars and parts, and I still have my big block '68 Formula S. These came from cars that were parted out by a friend, and I grabbed them up, but never needed them. BTW, the cluster with the tach has the circular gold control box (don't know what it's officially called). I also have a factory service manual for a 66 Barracuda $150, nice cond. if you are interested, but I have to put my hands on it again, as it is in storage. I did a lot of searching online, all I could find were dash parts, no 66 clusters. Mine are complete. So I would ask $190 for the one with the tach and $140 for the one with the vacuum guage. I can take pics when I go out tomorrow. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Ben

@Bentomic

I started a conversation with you (a private message). You should get a notification. If not, feel free to post the pictures here in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back