Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin

Evolutionary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a left front fender for my 66 Barracuda, I'm not afraid of a little rust, just looking for something reasonably straight. Also need left grill and head light bezel in driver quality condition. And if you have a head light bucket and/or chrome head light ring I could use that too.
Thanks in advance, any help would be greeatly appreciated.
Bob

Bob, here is some leads.

Logan County Auto Salvage USA-OK(Edmond) 405-513-6000 / 405-330-8683 has a fender but not priced. They may have more parts but don't show a grill.

North Smithfield Auto Recycling, Inc. USA-RI(North-Smithfield) 1-401-766-5422 has the grill but not priced. They also show a fender but has heavy rust so they may have the other parts you need.

Bill

I'm looking for a left front fender for my 66 Barracuda, I'm not afraid of a little rust, just looking for something reasonably straight. Also need left grill and head light bezel in driver quality condition. And if you have a head light bucket and/or chrome head light ring I could use that too.
Thanks in advance, any help would be greeatly appreciated.
Bob

Sent ya a PM with my phone number and my parts guru "Yard Dawg" phone number. Give him or me a call today. I called him this morning but he was still sleeping. His wife already has your parts list to give him with his morning coffee!
Good Luck and I am offering my computer and shipping skills to help.
Bobby (Yard Dawg) has been parting down a couple of early cudas and I though I saw a couple of fenders there too.
John:D

I may have a extra left front fender off a 66 Valiant if interested PM me im located in Illinois and can send you pics if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back