66 Barracuda Power steering

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a PS pump/w bracket for a 66 273 that was on my car(66 Cuda). I removed it to put headers on 360 that I installed in car. The pump was removed around 2 yrs ago. As far as I can recall there were no problems when I removed it but I can be wrong. If interested please reply to this forum. The only problem maybe will be getting this to you in Canada. Make me an offer if interested and we will figure out the shipping.
Thanks
bbeep71

I am interested in the pump. Where are you located??? I also don't really like to play the guessing game for what you want. What is it worth?? Shipping stuff to Canada is no big deal. I'm getting 4 ralley rims from michigan in less than five days! You can pm me here or at moparts. Thanks!! Also wouldn't mind seeing a pic or 2 just to make sure someone else did not change your's over time! Thanks again!!!

Hey FormulaS,

There's a couple at two auto wreckers in Alberta. One at Eds Auto Salvage in Edmonchuck, the other is at Aldon's Auto Salvage in Sherwood Park. Ed's has one for a 66 Polara, Aldon's is for a 67 Dart. They are the same as one for a 64-68 Barracuda.

Neither have a price listed, but several others on the board are around $45.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back