Status
Not open for further replies.

overrever

Chris
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok this is my buds car, unfortunately he has to sell it. It is a beautiful car to say the least. When the photos were taken it was very dusty. Anyway it's for sale. The car has a great paint job, (Black Rose) and is very straight.
The car will pass tech any where it goes...
Set up for a Big block
Fender well headers-custom made
Cromoly roll cage
QA1 shocks front
QA1 shocks rear coil overs
Ladder bars
Dana 60 narrowed
4.88 gears w/ spool
Strange axles-Pro Race
Wilwood front disks
Just Susp-heavy duty front susp custom made
Painless wire
Griffen aluminum radiator
10 gallon fuel cell
Optima battery
Auto Meter gauges
Motor plate
Aluminum Driveshaft
New front windshield
New front bumper
Many more parts not listed
The price is $7000.00 w/ a TCI Super Competition 727 & Hughes 4500 converter.
The price is $6000.00 w/o the trans & converter.
Call 1-405-229-6600 ask for Chris (The owner of the car)
Here are some photos of the car in this post & some more photos of the car a little further down the page

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

More photos of the car, it has a custom trans tunnel. The owner of the car was wanting some more room with the big block so we cut the inner front fenders out & were getting ready to install the front bars when the car came up forsale.
Heres some photos

66 Barracuda 023.jpg

66 Barracuda 024.jpg

66 Barracuda 025.jpg

66 Barracuda 026.jpg

66 Barracuda 022.jpg

66 Barracuda 028.jpg

66 Barracuda 029.jpg

66 Barracuda 030.jpg

Great deal bump.Man that 66 is nice & a massive deal. Like BigStrok said could not come close to a build like that for what he's asking. Good luck on the sale.

Oldschoolcuda

Right now it has 29.5x10s on it. It did have 30x10s on it. The wheels are 10"

What a car!

Someone got a deal!

Did a fellow fabo member buy it?

That is one sweet looking car! That color looks killer in the pic so I can only imagine it in person.

What a car!

Someone got a deal!

Did a fellow fabo member buy it?

Damit, I wasnt at the sale & didnt get to meet the man when the car was picked up. I'm not sure if he is a member but he has been racing Super Stock Hemis for along time. He is a legend!! His name is Don Little. My bud met him & said the he is one hell of a guy!!! I hope that he puts a Hemi in the Barracuda.

Hey Overrever! How are you? I am Donnie Little (Sorry, Not the one from Northern Calif.) that bought the 1966 Barracuda from Chris Maurey on December 19, 2009. He stated that he would get the Oklahoma Title to the car and send it to me within 4-6 weeks. As of this date, he has not sent it to me, or contacted me concerning the matter!! I've tried to call him several times, but his phone has been disconected. Could you please get intouch with him and have him call me @1-270-331-2525?? I would appreciate it very much!!! Thank you for any help you can give on this matter. Donnie Little (from Western Kentucky).

Hey Overrever! How are you? I am Donnie Little (Sorry, Not the one from Northern Calif.) that bought the 1966 Barracuda from Chris Maurey on December 19, 2009. He stated that he would get the Oklahoma Title to the car and send it to me within 4-6 weeks. As of this date, he has not sent it to me, or contacted me concerning the matter!! I've tried to call him several times, but his phone has been disconected. Could you please get intouch with him and have him call me @1-270-331-2525?? I would appreciate it very much!!! Thank you for any help you can give on this matter. Donnie Little (from Western Kentucky).

I have walked-drove away from several great deals as soon as I found there was no title in hand and this crap that a bill of sale is all one needs is not true in most states.However I have never had a track ask to see a title.

You are correct on that Sir!! However, I was promiced a title so that I coule get Insurance on the car for coverage while transporting it to and from the race track!! My truck insurance, in the state of Kentucky, will NOT cover ANYTHING that I'm towing behind my truck!!! If you have any ideas to help me with this (Being able to get insurance), I would curtingly appreciate any help!! Thank you for any help. Donnie Little

Hey CAFERACERX, Thanks for the information!! I will definitly check those places out! That sure is a butifull 66 Barracuda you have!! Again, thanks for your help! Donnie Little

Thanks JTB, I appreciate your help also!! I am new at all this, so I need all the help I can get!! Thanks again. Donnie Little (Quick Fish)

glad to help, it can be a bit of a pain with all the hoops they make you jump through but its worth it to get a clear title. and like JTB said do your research to find out what your state wants for it to go through

glad to help, it can be a bit of a pain with all the hoops they make you jump through but its worth it to get a clear title. and like JTB said do your research to find out what your state wants for it to go through

Donnie
Please keep us informed on your progress on the title
Roscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back