[66 Barracuda] Sources for Brake Parts?

-

Sellingthewind

Reaction score
Hey All!
Im having a bit of trouble locating Drums and Shoes for my dads car. I searched here before posting and checked out all the popular spots. (RockAuto, Ebay, Classic Industries)

This has 10" Drums

Im going to replace both rear axle seals soon and want to replace the old tired brakes while im there.

Has anyone come across any special spot that carries these drums?

Thanks so much
Matt

Rock Auto...
More Information for DYNAMIC FRICTION 36543007
1666577054898.png

thanks so much for the link
So the reason I suggested this place is that I used to work a mile or so from it and back then they did not sell over the internet or anything. I once was trying to find a part and could not find it anywhere so I went in there. They sent me into the back shop to talk to a guy who was re-lining brake shoes for a bulldozer that was about 80 years old. On his bench was a cardboard box with about a dozen clutch plates which were about 6" in diameter or so. I asked him what they were for and he told me he had re-lined them for a fleet of Amphicars that a restaurant owner from Minneapolis, who opened a northern Minnesota themed restaurant at Disney world and gave rides across a man made lake to the restaurant in this fleet of Amphicars. Anyways, this place is amazing in that they have or will restore just about anything, or at least they did a few short years ago. Good luck.

-
Back