66 Chrylser 300 2 dr (I know it is not an A body but still a MOPAR)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvorak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Since I got my covertible I have not drove this little car. I was going to hold onto it for a project, but I have WAY to many of those.
Here is a 1966 Chrysler 300 2 dr hardtop with a littl over 66000 original miles on it. The 383 runs and drives nice, but could use some new gaskets and a tune up. The seats need redone, but otherwise the interior looks pretty good. The body on the car has some rust spots but overall is straight and teh trim is all there, one piece is off the car but does come with it. I am sure I am missing something but I will answer any questions you have. I would like to get $1800 out of the car, easy restoration or drive it as it is.
100_0761.jpg

nice car. I had 2 0f those, 1 I drove all through high school and a few years after, the other I bought to make 1 decent car. ended up selling both.they now reside someplace in Texas.

Looks like a nice car, & you're fairly close to me. I'd love to have it. If I bought it, I'd never get a chance to drive it after I brought it home because my wife would kill me!

Ya it is a nice car, it has some rust but it is an old car. A little TLC and this would be a real nice driver. I don't know about you guys but I never find anything this old in complete numbers matching condition.

I am sorry I did not catch this sooner, but I have the car on e-bay and the auction ends today. Hopefully you can get a look at some of it there.

Ya kindof lucked out. Maybe, it is looking like th buyer wants to back out now. Good ol e-bay

I bought a TA for my wife on ebay with no problem. I have had problems trying to sell.....hit or miss I guess?

Good luck!

Phil

I've BOUGHT a lot of crap on e-bay, but never had much luck selling the high dollar items.

I did sell something High Dollar because of e-bay. A guy tracked me down (I don't know how:D) and bought my boat.....

I sold it a few dollars less than my reserve so I guess that ain't cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back