-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarWash

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got to replace the complete antenna on my '66 Cuda... mine is toast, from the antenna down to the plug into the radio, is there a good replacement out there?

Does somebody have a good used one?

Thanks for the help.

you can buy a universal power antenna at your local parts store,,the base looks just like the orignal,,but it is power,, and if you use a car cover you wont have to cut a hole in the cover,,also i do have a antenna,,which i believe to be the orignal from my 66...it was on a car i bought in 1977/78..i have seen some that have a giant base like on a 65 the one i have has the typical smaller base,, no pics at the time this is a new computer i have to get my pics out of the old crapped out puter,,e mail me if your intrested...,,[email protected] im in PA out side philadelphia,,

I'll take a look at a universal power antenna at my local parts store, but I'd still like to get a good used one. There must be a good one out there sitting in someone's garage. The new re-pop antennas are $150, it's just an AM radio!

Hey man,antenna is on the way as soon as paypal clears the funds,haven't ever used it before so next time call me.Thank's Curtis

Thanks Curtis, I have your phone number now!

Can't wait to hear the tunes on that All Transistor AM Radio, maybe it'll soon be time to upgrade to a Sirius Satellite hook-up with an AM/FM/CD/iPod/Satellite unit! That'll probably fit in the dash.

Hey man,antenna is on the way as soon as paypal clears the funds,haven't ever used it before so next time call me.Thank's Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back