66 Cuda Front frame rails

-

66 Cuda Man

Reaction score
Help!!

Are these same for all '60 -'76 A Bodies as Year One advertises? Mine is bad on drivers about 2' ft back from rad and about 1' from firewall.

I don't plan to remove floor or body as trying to patch for safety sake and keep as basic driver car.

The early A's may be different than the 67 and up, the K-frame is different and the dimensions between the inner fenders are different also. If you are near the Detriot/Canada border and would like to come and get yourself a set, P.M. me and we can get together. I was gonna take the shell of the 66 Valiant I am just finishing up the the scrap yard, but i'll wait if you're interested in the frame rails. I would also be willing to cut off the desired area and ship if you don't mind paying the shipping, it may be pricey!!! Geof

I am in Toronto area, and could drive, or have friend pick up, or pay for shipping of rails. How be I shoot you some pics of what/where I need of the frame rails and then we can decide best way to do transaction?

Sound good?

Rick @
Geof,

I am in Toronto area, so either way will work. I will try to get some pics of exactly what/where i need frame rails and get back to you. That would be great if you can wait before you scrap.

Rick @ xxxxxxxor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-
Back