• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38666

Contact seller
I have a set of 66 Dart GT Stainless Rocker Trim in fair condition. One dent, can be repaired. Needs to be cleaned buffed and shined. I also have other 66 dart GT stainless and anodized aluminum trim....i have no grill, head light Bezels, tail light Bezels, hood mldgs, trunk bezel or wheel opg mldgs. I need good tail light Bezels (66 GT). If interested, can send photos. PM me at Old Dart 66

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of 66 Dart GT Stainless Rocker Trim in fair condition. One dent, can be repaired. Needs to be cleaned buffed and shined. I also have other 66 dart GT stainless and anodized aluminum trim....i have no grill, head light Bezels, tail light Bezels, hood mldgs, or trunk bezel. I need good tail light Bezels (66 GT). If interested, can send photos. PM me at Old Dart 66
I am interested in the stainless and aluminum trim. I tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full

I am interested in the stainless and aluminum trim. I tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full
I cleaned out my box. Thanks, I will be gone for a few days, but go ahead and PM me, And I will get some photos off to you when I get back. Old Dart 66

Hello B-onefan, sorry to be so long on the photos of the early a trim. Thanksgiving Holiday and all. I will get those photos off to you in, again, a few days. Need to run to the warehouse to take the pictures, but I will get them off as quick as I can. My apologies for the delay. Thanks. Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back