66 Dart Vs 74 Valiant front Disc brake and rear end

-

moose nugget

Moose Nugget
Reaction score
I can't find the thread I posted yesterday--- Quickie- I have a 66 GT-found someone with a 74 valient disc upfront and drums in the rear.. I have 13" all the way round 5x4 bolt pattern... Price is right for the donor car with wheels and tires- Can I take the disc off the front of the 74 and install the parts I need to switch over to a 5x4.5 bolt pattern on the 66GT? Will the rear end under the valient match up and bolt into the Dart. ](*,)

Yes. You will need the entire rearend and from the k member out on the front. You will also have to change tha master cyl and change up the brake lines a little on the front. Of course I don't think they made 5 x41/2 bp rims in 13" so you will also need the rimes and new tires.

You won't be able to use the k member, you just need spindles and upper control arms to do the front swap.

You won't be able to use the k member, you just need spindles and upper control arms to do the front swap.

I reread that and should have been a little clearer. Thanks for interpreting it for me. :blob:

-
Back