-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1966er

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 66 Coronet. Car is 95% original.

This is what I have done to the car: Added all new power steering, front power disk brakes, all new suspension parts including new sway bar, aligned car to radial tire specs, painted under hood and installed padding. Replaced upper trunk molding with reproduction. Replaced hood molding with reproduction. Replaced trunk seal and trunk mat.

Car has been converted over to Chrysler electronic ignition & plug wires changed from previous PO.

Engine still has some of the original parts such as heater hoses, PVC, clamps, etc.

The rest of the car is untouched original with 65XXX original miles.

The paint, interior and all body panels are original to the car to my knowledge and it shows. NO rust that I can see other than some surface rust under the chassis here and there. Solid frame rails, floors & trunk area. Car had been undercoated when new and is starting to flake off.

The original white paint does have a few nicks here and there, but not noticeable. All chrome and trim is in great shape except as shown in the pics.

Comes with original trunk spare tire cover and jack. NO spare tire though....

Rims are not original to the car as is the red line tires (Firestone). There are 2 issues with the red line tires. The right front has a sidewall bubble on the inboard side & I installed a tube. The left rear has been tubed as well since there is about a 2" section of beading that was damaged & I didn't trust it. The PO I bought these tires off of had used a crow bar to unmount them. IDIOT!! I paid $250 for them not knowing that the one would bubble. They hold air and did balance out. My plans were to put Magnum 500's on & new tires.

This car is unmolested and drives like a new 66 Coronet should drive.

All electrical is in top shape and looks to have never been played with. Everything works on this car.

Only problem with the interior is the drivers side bottom seat has a couple tears. Carpet has minimal ware.

This is a numbers match drive train with a 273 w/auto 8 3/4 rear. Has original exhaust that's still in good condition.

I have the original build sheet, certi-card & paper work from Chrysler Historical Society

This has been a garage kept car all it's life and it shows it. Car came from Nebraska originally. I was told I am the 3rd owner and have only had the car since December 2012. Not even a year yet.

This is a great cruiser and gets great gas mileage. Would be an easy restore or leave it as is and drive it.

I'm asking $10,750.00

Car is located 26 miles north of Baltimore, Md. off Interstate 95. Can be shown almost anytime.

Listing this on here before going to Ebay.

Here's a link to some pictures....... http://www.flickr.com/photos/69912981@N03/ and video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B03EgcuL9M&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

PM if interested. It will be up to the buyer to make arrangements for shipping.

Lucky buyer will be getting a real "cream puff"......New listing on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hone...649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back