-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon in Texas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am restoring a 66 barracuda formula s fro show and looking for show hub caps for my car.
Anyone have 1-4 I am interested.
Please send some pics and lets talk.
Also looking for the moulded hood insulation. trying to avoid the fold out kind.

thanks and I appreciate having a forum for our cars

Yeah I found a good setof 14 Inch Barracuda Hubcaps for 45.00 each and I even found them in Texas from a unique lady named HubCap Annies in Austin Texas and this lady knows her hubcaps and so for any of you guys or gals looking for weeks hope she can help you.
www.hubcapannieonline.com

Good Luck

I am restoring a 66 barracuda formula s fro show and looking for show hub caps for my car.
Anyone have 1-4 I am interested.
Please send some pics and lets talk.
Also looking for the moulded hood insulation. trying to avoid the fold out kind.

thanks and I appreciate having a forum for our cars

[
Looks like I still need those hibcaps,Hubcap Annie just finished ploishing them up and was fixing to send them out and she measured and they were 13 inch instaed of 14 inch so listen up Mopar people take a look at your stash especially the guy with the NOS and help me find some hubcaps,like I said I have 4 but with road rash on them so if you know of a place that restores them let me know.
Also if you are looking for 13 inch mrs hubcap annie has them

Thanks'QUOTE=Gordon in Texas;1039872]Yeah I found a good setof 14 Inch Barracuda Hubcaps for 45.00 each and I even found them in Texas from a unique lady named HubCap Annies in Austin Texas and this lady knows her hubcaps and so for any of you guys or gals looking for weeks hope she can help you.
www.hubcapannieonline.com

Good Luck[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back