-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Instrument panel has one mounting tab broken off but included. The radio opening has been altered a little, speedo needle does not appear when the cable hub is turned and lastly one of the pins on the circuit board has pulled out. Otherwise it's a pretty good looking trim set to jazz up your dash or repair a damaged set.
$75 plus shipping from Bristol, Tn. 37620

20160702_155342.jpg

Can't say for sure, it came from a salvage car. I can try to check them after work tomorrow.

$65 plus the shipping? Save it for me until Monday a.m. if that would be O.K. UPS got back to me and they said that they are doing an active investigation on my completed bezels. Your offer is fair, but I would still have to find a 66 radio/ac bezel if you ever see one of those around. 66 ac was one year only, and I think that is going to be tough to find. Thanks, and I will get back to you on monday a.m. Appreciate it.

Hello Mojack, Could you package those up for me, and get those sent off for me? PM me at Old Dart 66 with your Name and address, and I will get your funds off to you right away. I can get my name and address to you with a PM. Keep an eye out for a 66 dart GT radio/ac bezel for me. I would appreciate it. the 66 was a one year dash by Mopar, and it took me quite some time to find the last one. What a bummer. Can I ask you to use FedEx as opposed to UPS? My inquiries regarding the lost bezels met with some unkind responses. I do not think, if I have the choice, I will ever use them again. Appreciate you help. Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back