-
Status
Not open for further replies.

morleysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
very,very nice 66 valiant covertible for sale or trade for another nice old mopar of equal value or down plus cash.Older restoration needing very little at this time.1994 Magnum 5.2 w/compcam and powerproducts intake and Edelbrock 750,shorty headers with 2.5" duals with flowmasters.Turbo-action 904.K/H disc brakes and new master cylinder,Cragar SS wheels with BF radials.Newer top and dash pad,heater just restored,new header bow seal and trunk seal along with new top boot.Everything works.No rust,none!Painted multi-stage Pearl white and looks fantastic.Manual brakes and steering,goes like stink!You would be hard pressed to find a nicer body,period!If interested let me know. More pics available,just let me know.Money is tight nowadays so trading may be the best way to get something different.I would be interested in a 70-71 duster,68-69 dart or cuda,a 64-65 belvedere or coronet or I'm open for ideas.Let me know what you have.All I ask is that it be as nice as mine and be automatic,engine size is not a factor.If more info or pics are needed just ask.This car started lif in Tennessee as a slant six moved to Pennsylvania where most of the rest was done and then to me where the magnum motor found a new home.Thanks for the add.Email me at [email protected]

V-00.jpg

valiant 001.jpg

valiant 007.jpg

valiant 014.jpg

valiant 011.jpg

valiant 020.jpg

valiant 018.jpg

valiant 026.jpg

valiant 028.jpg

valiant 032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.