Not open for further replies.

Hemi-Cammer

Unloved classic rescuer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Will consider trades or partial trades for 67/8 Barracuda notchback:

1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible. Less than 400 made with the 361 big block, automatic, 8 3/4 rear, ex-washington state vehicle. When i got it someone had already installed a '69 383 and is less intake/valve covers.
The body overall is pretty decent, only a little surface rust poking here and there through the primer color and the rear passenger quarter needs attention. The inner fender on the passenger side needs replacing and comes with one. Most of the chrome is there but not all of it.
Bucket seats (drivers side has power, not sure if orig?), console with shifter, solid floors, trunk and frame rails. Needs windshield and complete restoration. I paid $4500 Canadian for it, thats all i want back. Will be on good rolling steel wheels and tires when it leaves my possession. I will knock $100 off and remove the 383 properly if you don't want it.

I also have a 66 Belvedere 4dr parts car for it if the buyer wants it for an extra $150, will not sell this car or parts off it unless the ragtop goes without it first.

Located in Creston, BC Canada. I can deliver at my cost from the west coast to Sask. US buyer has to come get it or have pickup arranged themselves. I have the Washington title for a US buyer, and the proper border documents for a CDN buyer.

66 Satellite Convertible.jpg

66 Satty Rag RR.jpg

66 Satty ragtop FR.jpg

66 Satty ragtop RL.jpg

66 Satty ragtop Int.jpg

1966 Satellite Rag Ffloor.jpg

1966 Satellite Rag RFfloor.jpg

66 Satty ragtop Ltrunk.JPG

66 Satty ragtop Rtrunk.jpg

1966 Satellite Rag eng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.