66' single barracuda grille at Carlisle- who bought it?

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was at the Chryslers at Carlisle show this weekend and a lot of swap meet people selling 63-66 early A body stuff told me there was a guy was walking around trying to sell a single brand new 66' barracuda end egg crate grille for $150.00.

Did any one end up with it? If so please let me know.
Thank you,
Joe

Last edited:
Hi,

There's a 66 grille and fish emblem on eBay for $150

1966 Plymouth Barracuda Front Grille Fish Emblem commando 273 Hemi under glass | eBay

If that don't server I happen to have one without emblem that I might not need.

Let me know
SC

I was at the Chryslers at Carlisle show this weekend and a lot of swap meet people selling 63-66 early A body stuff told me there was a guy was walking around trying to sell a single brand new 66' barracuda grille for $150.00.

Thank you,
Joe

It looks pristine unpainted may be NOS, writing on it may be indicating mfg May 1965 (for the 66 model year).

grill1.jpg
grill1.jpg

Spycam
I am interested in the one with no emblem.

grill2.jpg

grill3.jpg

I'm so sorry people,

The single grille was a left or right egg crate grille- not the center grille.
Not sure if it was left or right.

Thank you for the help,
Joe

I was at the Chryslers at Carlisle show this weekend and a lot of swap meet people selling 63-66 early A body stuff told me there was a guy was walking around trying to sell a single brand new 66' barracuda end egg crate grille for $150.00.

Thank you,
Joe

Did you used to own that particular part?

I bought it to replace my existing one as I was restoring, but changed my mind. So I figured maybe somebody who's doing a serious restoration could use it.

Did you used to own that particular part?
H22A4- No I did not own it before. I just own quite a few sets of those grilles in diffrent levels of perfection and since my car is coming down to assembly shortly, finding a better set of grilles is always a challenge.
If I can find and buy the one, then all I need to find is the other.

Joe

-
Back