-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Need a centre horn button for my wood grain wheel must be the one with plymouth logo for the barracuda I have the valiant logo one for trade or I will buy one and keep the other, please send pics to verify the horn button thanks dartin jack

John,
if you already have the valiant one...that is kosher for the 66....they were initially on the 64's and 65's but some of them made it to the early 66's....mine is the valiant one blue & red V....if you have a nice one go with it....actually I paid $60 to have my center piece restored ( the red had faded on the original) . The plymouth logo ones are very difficult to find and the one I located was expensive. Either one is considered "stock" and "year correct" for the first series Barracuda's.......

it mite help me look if i know what one looks like pic of one i know what ur taking bout i think i mite have one

Need a centre horn button for my wood grain wheel must be the one with plymouth logo for the barracuda I have the valiant logo one for trade or I will buy one and keep the other, please send pics to verify the horn button thanks dartin jack
still looking for one

Jack, I have acquired and restored a sport/rallye steering wheel for my 66 Barracuda. I have also purchase a metal Valiant logo horn button that I am satisfied with because I have an early 66 Barracuda, However, I am still deperately seeking a horn switch for a 64-66 A body metal horn button. If you have a spare or know someone else that has one I definitely WTB. Thanks, Steve Laker

I believe he is looking for this???

hello my name is Adrian and I'm from Argentina ... I'm restoring a valiant 3 (dodge dart 64) and here came one version with a flyer like barracuda ...
I'm trying to get the center but here do not get ...
¿There will be some way to send a parcel through???
attached a picture so you can see what I'm ... no matter if the logo is not the same ...

imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back