'66 Valiant 2 door 340 4 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shine

At 12 dad said “Tear this 318 apart”.I was hooked.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Valiant 2 Door. New paint, chrome, engine, trans.....too much to list. 340 stroker (416) Holley 750, MSD ignition, roller rockers, iron heads, hooker fenderwells, engine was professionally built by Dick's Performance in Urbana, Ohio. Eagle crank kit. .664? lift comp cam. Griffin 4 core radiator, twin Flexalite fans. Front chassis is tube frame. Flaming river steering. 4 speed and components are from Brewer's. Center force clutch. 4.10 sure grip. Springs have been moved in. Dash is chrome, steering column is chrome, seat backs chromed. (we owned a chrome shop) taillights, front and rear bumpers, almost every piece of trim. Flowmaster exhaust. Wiring has been updated to blade type fuse box. all wiring is under the dash except for the alternator, and the dist. wires.
Centerline rims, with new tires. 4 wheel discs. New vinyl top with sunroof.
I have a 6 pak scoop for the hood, its not put on. It had an Air Grabber on it.
Engine has less than 100 miles on it.

I am selling it because if I don't, I will die driving it!
It has WAY to much horsepower for the body its in.
It is a beautiful car, but it stilll needs a few little things to finish it up.

I may sell just the driveline if anyone is interested.

$16,000 takes my baby. I would take a partial trade for a Spirit R/T in good condition.

$9000 takes the engine and trans

I HAVE PICS!!
[email protected]
Located in Kerrville, Texas
Call 830 285 2104 if no answer, leave a message.

2 suggestions:
Post pics in the message, as searching for gallery is extra effort.
Change your email address to something like this..... forsale at yahoo dot com, or the spam bots might get ahold of it and bury you in spam.

Beautiful car!

I have made a few changes to the exterior and interior. There is no console now, the grabber is gone, and the grill sides are black. wiring is all run inside. Engine has been painted black.

1966_Valiant_-_Heflin_002.jpg

1966_Valiant_-_Heflin_003.jpg

1966_Valiant_-_Heflin_004.jpg

1966_Valiant_-_Heflin_005.jpg

1966_Valiant_-_Heflin_007.jpg

Sweet little A Bod. Questions.... How do you get it to hook? Where did you get those headers? Are they underchassis style as it looks? What kind of horse is it making. I'm doing the same conversion on a 63 Valiant. 360 w 3:91 gear. Hey nice ride. thanks for your time.

HOOK!?!?! YEAH RIGHT!! I would need 12" slicks to get any traction.
The headers are fenderwells, if you look at the back of the inner fender, you'll see a panel that covers the headers. I had a friend fabricate them.
The engine builder claims approxiamately 550 to 600 horse. I think it might be a bit high, but MAN SHE RUNS!! Thats one of the reasons I want to either sell the engine, or the whole car. It would be a great drag car, but I dont have the time to drag race it. Besides that, I have too much chrome on it to even think about ruining.
Thanks!

great looking 66 i wish i had 16,000 layin around! what wheel and tire combo are you running? STUNNING!

Centerline wheels, 285 40 17 out back, 215 40 17 on the fronts

look at my trans amn for sale..if u wanna trade heads up it in the for sale section.....its a nice dd

Wow. Amazing looking 66. Love the chrome and wheel combo.

beeeaaaddddyyyyyy, if only our exchnage rate and shipping to here was better, $16,000 turns into closer to $30,000 for us. Still it looks like its worth every dollar. Goodluck with the sale (or not and just enjoy it for yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back