66 Valiant 200 - console and dash?

-

leonfreddy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just done the floors in my 66 valiant 200 sedan. I acquired the car with the interior gutted... i don't have the console for the shifter (3 speed manual on the floor), nor do i know what i am looking for. It is a front bench seat. Does anyone have a picture that i can see of this in proper condition, or even a console that might work for this? See pic below.

Second thing, i've been looking around to try and fix up my dash, but every reference i can find for a 66 valiant dash seems to not match mine... i could just not be looking hard enough or asking the wrong questions. The previous owner hacked up the dash for a newer stereo, i'd like to get it back to normal, i'll put the new stereo underneath. See pics below, is there another car that i could get these dash pieces from?

Any and all help appreciated.

Attachments

• Shifter.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 99
  • dash1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 92
  • dash2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 74
  • dash3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 83
  • car.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 89
That is not a factory installed floor shift. Your car would have come with the shifter on the column. You could look around for a floor hump like the one pictured below, but they are a little hard to find. As for the dash, I would start looking in junk yards and craigslist for a new dash.

Attachments

• 008 (3).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 124
-
Back