66 Valiant door rubber seals

-
Reaction score
I'm rebuilding a 66 Valiant 2 door hard top. Does anyone know of a good place to get new rubber seals? I can get a 67 Barracuda kit but don't know what will work on a 66 Valiant.

I'm rebuilding a 66 Valiant 2 door hard top. Does anyone know of a good place to get new rubber seals? I can get a 67 Barracuda kit but don't know what will work on a 66 Valiant.

Yes you can get every piece of rubber molding gaskets cat whiskers under hood trunk ect from Laysons talk to Rick, I priced everything for my 66 valiant and he will also send you a cd rom catalog, I have been very pleased with Layson's
I ordered my quarter panels and trunk extensions from him recommend him to any one
Laysons restorations

I went to there web site nothing. I'll try calling. Thank's John
Rick from laysons is a member on here, I highly recommend getting in contact with him to get the ball rolling, it seem others have had problems just straight up ordering from laysons and people don't have any problems when Rick seems to get involved. pm him and see what he can do for ya!

If ya want the dirt cheap option, you can always rip the rubber off a late 80s Chevy S10 or Blazer. They snap right in with a simple cut to fit. ;) I used them as a stopgap for a few years, but when I put mine back together, I'm doing it right and probably going with Layson's.

-
Back