-
Status
Not open for further replies.

commando408

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, I`m working on a 66 valiant V200 4 dr and I`m looking for the two chrome pieces that go on the roof c-pillars by the back window,they need not be perfect,but the mounting studs intact would be a plus,dig around through your stuff and see what shakes out,even if you have one maybe somebody else could have the other,I do need both sides,
thanks,Scot.
icon7.gif

I have a 4 door parts car but it is at my friends house.
I will check this weekend and if they are on there, you are welcome to them.

If you find some before then, shoot me a PM so I dont go looking for them. LOL

great,Ill let you know if some more show up,thanks for the response

Yo Commando408-

Are you talking about these? These came off of a (coincidentally) '66 V200 4 door, and are in really clean shape. A few small pits, but nothing too noticeable. All the nuts are there, with one rubber piece missing.

Tell ya what, this Summer's been really good to me, and I gotta spread it around, ya know? They're yours if you PM me your address. Have a great weekend, all...8)

100_2250.jpg

100_2251.jpg

Thanks Shishaldin for offering those up.

That should be the same as the parts car I have so hopefully he will be able to use them. If not, I would still be happy to look at mine.

Commando let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Frank,yes it looks like we have a set on the way from shishaldin,but if you still have a set,post a pic of them, I Mentioned I would still be interested in yours,let me know how much,I have no problem putting a pair on the shelf,also I got a call from jim drain this morning,he has a customer looking for a right side hood hinge assembly,I thought I had a set,but was unable to find them,I believe that 67-up would work,but Im not positive,thanks for your effort,you guys are great.Scot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back