66 Valiant Wagon

-

porterracing

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Zach. I have a 66 Valiant station wagon down here in sunny Fl. Can't wait to pick peoples brains and learn how to's. Maybe find some good place to find parts for this rare beast! lol Thanks-Zach
View attachment valiant.jpg

Hi everyone, my name is Zach. I have a 66 Valiant station wagon down here in sunny Fl. Can't wait to pick peoples brains and learn how to's. Maybe find some good place to find parts for this rare beast! lol Thanks-Zach

Oh my gosh.. I am in Brooksville now visiting my grandparents and you passed me the other day while I was on the golf cart in the gated community..

Welcome to fabo!! I love that little car of yours, it's really cool!! I'd like to see some more pics of the inside and stuff, it's a car you just don't see very often!! Geof

Welcome to FABO from Chicago.

Nice wagon. I'm also building a 66 Val Wagon...

sweet car you have. doesn't look like it needs much. welcome to the site from ct.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 199
As requested more pictures to come. Has the 225cid engine, all OEM parts except the radiator (aluminum) and has 78k original miles... Needs new motor mounts, oil pan and transmission gaskets and a little engine/engine bay paint and will be perfect. Thinking about adding power brakes and doing a disk brake conversion... any thoughts?

Yes, by all means upgrade those brakes, especially if you're still running the single chamber master cylinder!! If you're keeping your small bolt pattern wheels, the Kelsey Hayes setup will be your only choice! There are a number of setups for sale around fabo at any given time it seems! I have them on my 66, they're a much needed upgrade, especially if you have the small 9" drums!! I say go for it!! Geof

-
Back