66 Valiant Wagon

-

porterracing

Reaction score
Would love to have a model of my car. Don't think it exist in any kits made. Looked on line and found some custom places but the cost is insane... Anybody here know of anybody who could make their own for a decent price? Thanks-Zach

Any '66 Valiant model is very unusual.
The original promo model is of the Signet Hardtop and is one of the rarest promos, today they are more expensive than a real '66 parts car. But someone makes a resin copy and cost $65 http://www.missinglinkrc.com/_notes/Kits.html
I can't recall any Models of a Valiant wagons of any year so making a hand-made would be a bit of a challenge.
I've always wanted a convertible & could probably modify one of the hardtop resin models, I would think one of the more talented model builder could make a station wagon.
I've never heard of any small die cast cars like Hot Wheels making too many early Valiants of any type, one of the Cars movie characters is a '63 Valiant convertible, but haven't seen any Valiant or Dart wagons.

Yeah I didn't think there was going to be one already out there... Would be cool to have someone build one for less than my arm and leg! LOL

-
Back