66 Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 66 valiant v-100. It was a factory 273 car but now has a fresh 318 with holley intake, edelbrock carb, and mopar valve covers. Has a 904 with shift kit. Not sure of the rear gear but it is a 7 1/4. Previous owner had entire interior redone. Its in a grey cloth, I prefer vinyl, but it is a very nice job. Everything is original except front 2 buckets and steering wheel as far as i can tell. Car has been repainted and very little rust that i can find. This was gonna be a project for me to redo as a nostalgia drag car but I also have a 71 duster and would rather put my money in it. I want $4500 for the car and it's in central GA.

Attachments

• IMG_9949.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,228
Would trade this for a nice river boat or maybe a jeep. Will trade this and my 71 duster for a nice roller.

Nice valiant & interested. Bought my valiant in Georgia & they make it difficult as hell for title transfers/registration out of state with their no need for a title on older vehicles policy. Do you happen to have title to her or all registration info. in your name. Thanks and good luck with your sale.

Oldschoolcuda

All I have is a bill of sale and a tag. Would help anyway I can to get you whatever you woul need. Thanks

Nice valiant & interested. Bought my valiant in Georgia & they make it difficult as hell for title transfers/registration out of state with their no need for a title on older vehicles policy. Do you happen to have title to her or all registration info. in your name. Thanks and good luck with your sale.

Oldschoolcuda

I think you should buy this Bruce!!!

Looking forward to more pics!!!!! Interested to say the least--Steve

requested pics

Attachments

• IMG_1570.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_2896.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 956
  • IMG_4283.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_7444.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_8576.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_8953.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_8636.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 954
SOLD! Hope you and your daughter enjoy and be sure to post pics if you decide to change it. Thanks Steve and thanks Jarod for hauling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back