66ValiantBarracuda

-

SirFartsALot

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda (parts car) and a 1966 Plymouth Valiant with the plans to restore the Valiant and cross it with some of the Barracuda parts that are different.
I am also collecting as much NOS parts as money and time permits especially since promising the wife that the house would get paid off before restoring the car.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a complete set of NOS Radio Knobs, was able to get the Face Plate?

I am also looking for someone that can restore magnesium wheels, before spending the money to purchase them.$$$$$
Was given 65dartman and 65bcoda as people to contact for parts. How do I contact them on the website? Not real good on computers...

Was given 65dartman and 65bcoda as people to contact for parts. How do I contact them on the website? Not real good on computers...

Howdy- 65 Dartman here! Wish I could help but have nothing in the way of stuff for the 66 Valiant or Barracuda. I would contact @cosgig as I think he's into that model year (and he does part out a lot of early A's).

-
Back