67/68/69 barracuda notchback rear window molding/trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
could you post a pic of the back of the molding?
I have a 67 Cuda and want to see if it would fit. It has the window seal with the slot in the middle thats covered by the seal. <- probably doesnt make any sense...

thanks
Moritz

Hi,
I have a 67 Cuda and want to see if it would fit. It has the window seal with the slot in the middle thats covered by the seal. <- probably doesnt make any sense...

thanks
Moritz

You have to use the 68/69 window gasket and trim clips to hold the trim on. You have to drill holes to install the clips. It is a common upgrade.

makes total sense. It will fit but the 67 used a plastic/chrome center lock strip. To use the 68-9 stainless trim you need to replace the rear window gasket and add the screw in retaining clips for the moldings.

I believe the '67 Bcuda notch back window/glass is smaller than '68-'69. So i'm not sure if you can use these chrome moldings on a '67???

Dave, It will work I am doing one right now myself. The gasket is different not the glass.
Sometimes there are slight fitment issues since the 67 didn't have framed reveal moldings. So the lines may not be exactly true some small gaps may occur.
I have fit these to both a fastback and notch now and had no real noticeable fitment issues worth noting.

I believe the '67 Bcuda notch back window/glass is smaller than '68-'69. So i'm not sure if you can use these chrome moldings on a '67???

well seems like you guys have it figured out about fitting on a 67???? they are off a 68...thats what i can say for sure!! lol...

Hi,

thanks
Moritz

you can use it on a 67 but you have to use 68 69 glass and 68 69 rubber seal.
YES the glass is smaller on 1967 Barracuda Notchbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back