67/68/69 cuda dilemma

-
I am wanting to start back up with this project at some point in the near future, but life is still getting in the way of that currently. I hope the mods dont truncate this thread, as theres a lot of fab work here on these pages that other people can follow/copy on their own projects. As an aircraft sheetmetal fabricator, I try to get this stuff right enough that it appears factory but is a bit above and beyond. I have used ideas from here too and incorporated them into this build. The crossmember mod for the 42RH for example. I used many different what I felt were the best ideas from different people to make what I felt was the best design to use. If possible, I would like this thread to stay open in its entirety so other folks can follow the trail I left for them.

Thanks
Matt

I am wanting to start back up with this project at some point in the near future, but life is still getting in the way of that currently. I hope the mods dont truncate this thread, as theres a lot of fab work here on these pages that other people can follow/copy on their own projects. As an aircraft sheetmetal fabricator, I try to get this stuff right enough that it appears factory but is a bit above and beyond. I have used ideas from here too and incorporated them into this build. The crossmember mod for the 42RH for example. I used many different what I felt were the best ideas from different people to make what I felt was the best design to use. If possible, I would like this thread to stay open in its entirety so other folks can follow the trail I left for them.

Thanks
Matt
I agree!

I think the only threads that time out are For Sale ads and such. Normal posts stay forever. I've seen threads from the year 1626 brought back up to tell Leroy the Lion Hearted in East Elbonia that he put the wrong yoke on his A body Oxcart! Your thread here has been very interesting and informative, so I doubt it would ever get swept away even if there were some kind of cleansing of the board. This one didn't get to 41 pages because it was boring.....lol. Hang in there Matt and pick it back up when you can. Be well.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks
Matt
You keep on keepin on Matt.

We the members will make sure your thread and the information you were gracious enough to take the time to post carry's on.

We can't get enough true craftsmen and women on here and you are truly one of those...

Cheers buddy.

:canada: :canada:

-
Back