[SOLD] 67 68 69 Plymouth Barracuda Stainless Door Panel Trim Pair Dodge Dart GTS A-Body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a pair of stainless trim from a 1968 Barracuda, it goes where the door panel meets the top of the door. Both are nice and shiny, no dents. This might also be correct for 67-69 Dodge Darts too? Not exactly sure so let me know if you do. $55 shipped to your USA door, I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09896.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC09897.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC09898.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC09899.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 329
Do you have the ones for the 1/4 panels also?

I can check and see, those parts were in the garage rafters left over from a car parted several years ago. It might be a week till I can get up there and check, temps here have been close to 100, way hotter in the attic.....don't think I would last too long up there that hot lol

What type for the early-a? Looking for the stainless or painted ones?

The stainless/chrome. I always thought they were chrome plated. I have a 66 Dart and they are pitted/rusted and I was cleaning them up with steel wool and noticed the chrome was peeling on the front of both sides. Glad it hot there, today it's 75 here in West Texas. I'm in no hurry, just gathering up parts. I need the 67-and up set for a 69 Dart.

The stainless/chrome. I always thought they were chrome plated. I have a 66 Dart and they are pitted/rusted and I was cleaning them up with steel wool and noticed the chrome was peeling on the front of both sides. Glad it hot there, today it's 75 here in West Texas. I'm in no hurry, just gathering up parts. I need the 67-and up set for a 69 Dart.

The early-A ones might be chrome plated, my Valiant has painted ones so never paid much attention to those. I might be able to find a set of early-A chrome ones this fall. If you need them sooner, send a PM to FABO member "Cosgig" or "Winstoninwisc" they might have a nice set and have lots of nice early-A body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back