-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
I have a used standard steering wheel for 67-68-69 A body, and 68 -69 B body with half horn ring. horn wire is intact, horn contactor is a bit crusty. Comes with 68-69 horn ring as shown, no center cap. Has minor defects that can be easily sanded out prior to a repaint, but no cracking or major defects $100 plus shipping

Located in west Texas

Thanks
Matt

20161125_170709.jpg

20161125_170721.jpg

Last edited:
Uh ok. I always thought this was the basic wheel, my 68 charger came with this one and a black padded center cap.

Last edited:
does the standard padded horn center (twist lock ) fit ??
s-l225.jpg

Good to have people that know their stuff.
So this wheel that came off a charger, is the same as a '67 dart or valiant, is that what I'm reading?

Yessir It fits 68-69 B body. Not sure about 67 on a B body. On an A body it fit from 67 to 69. Horn ring was chromed for 67, in 68-69 the same horn ring was used but was plated a more dull aluminum. The horn ring on this one is the correct aluminum color for 68-69.

The 67 had a chromed die cast center cap with plastic insert either a plymouth rocket, or a dodge fratzog, and a chrome horn ring.

68 and 69 had a non descript padded vinyl cap that was color keyed to the interior.

Note: these pix shown below are ones i pulled off the net. These are not my parts

images-1.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited:
I have this fancy wheel, and am in need of a horn button, either the chrome one or the plain black, as this is going into a '69 Valiant, anybody got one for sale?

I have a chrome one off a 67. Wheel is not in that great of shape would rather sell whee, horn ring and center cap together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back