67-68 Barracuda Fiberglass frontend parts wanted

-

Walt_Felix

Reaction score
Well, my procrastination to order a few fiberglass parts I wanted for my 67 Barracuda bit me. Finally went back to the pages I had bookmarked on AAR's website a long time ago and discovered they are no longer in business. I already have a hood but also wanted their header panel and lower valance panel. Anyone aware of any other manufactures who are also reproducing those in fiberglass?

Thanks,
Walt

Try VFN or Glasstech I bought every part available for my Demon because of the economy going down hill and places are closing. All the Demon Race weight parts. Hood , One piece nose, Trunk lid , Rear bumper , Doors, and Dash. Quality and body lines are amazing. Just shy of $4000 for everything shipped.

GF062_70_72_Dart__Demon_Pro_Front_End_5.jpg

Thanks, Unfortunately neither of those companies are offering the two parts I'm looking for in fiberglass and I don't want the full 1-piece nose. Not a big deal, I'll just keep looking.

The parts you are looking for in glass were not used on the ss hemi Barracudas, The attachment to the fenders and rad support were weak and the grill attachments were not much better. The weight savings is also minimum if there was any at all. I would just use metal parts from AMD if you want to spend the money. Stronger and about the same weight as street glass parts. Probably the reason the only glass parts on the front of Hemi cars were the fenders and the hood as seen below.

DRDwcHjBdJpGznME6Vi3Hoi0f7us3er2LwMEugXe8&usqp=CAU.jpg
7835200304_cae487a25a_b.jpg

-
Back