-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarret340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys I’m looking for a 67 or 68 fastback barracuda drag car roller, at least a cage and mini tubbed. I have a formula s 67 fastback I will sell if I can find one to race with, hate to convert the S into a caged car. Let me know thanks!

Hey man here is a roller in KY I think for $3500. I would hate to see you cut up a s car too. Not sure where you live. its a 68 barracuda on facebook marketplace in KY

Hey man here is a roller in KY I think for $3500. I would hate to see you cut up a s car too. Not sure where you live. its a 68 barracuda on facebook marketplace in KY
Thanks! Yea I spoke with him awhile back, too much work left on it for me right now. After research I think mine is not an S anyway, just a 273 4 barrel

Ah. How did you figure that out? What condition is yours in? Still have the drivetrain in it? I have a 67 hipo 4 spd car. its pretty much a shell. It was stripped down years ago.

Ah. How did you figure that out? What condition is yours in? Still have the drivetrain in it? I have a 67 hipo 4 spd car. its pretty much a shell. It was stripped down years ago.
No sway bar, small rear end, I’m just assuming it’s not. There was no build sheet left pretty much, so it wasn’t any help

hey guys I’m looking for a 67 or 68 fastback barracuda drag car roller, at least a cage and mini tubbed. I have a formula s 67 fastback I will sell if I can find one to race with, hate to convert the S into a caged car. Let me know thanks!
I have a bunch of these cars but none with cages in them or tubbed. They are project cars that you can do whatever you need to them. I sell them cheap enough for what you need to do. Let me know.

Wizard

I've got a titled 67 body on a rotisserie with new quarters its in Iowa.I m not gonna work on it.might trade but it's worth x forpartsforparts. All the trunk &read floor boards are cut out except the frame rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back