-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlecat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda fastback or convertible project car wanted.
Must have title, looking fo something I can use while I restore.
Prefer 273, must run, no big blocks .
Will pay cash for the right car at the right price, I have a low budget, but throw it out there let me decide.- three zeros max.

Will also consider 1964-66 Plymouth Valiant or Dodge Dart Convertible
can p/u within 700 miles of NJ. Please contact Walt

1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda fastback or convertible project car wanted. Must have title, looking fo something I can get running and use while I restore. Prefer 273, must run, no big blocks .
Budjet low, but will pay cash for the right car at the right price,

I should just sell my 68 vert but I don't think I am willing to take that big of loss at the moment. Good luck on your search. Keep in mind vert parts are hard to come by and pricey when you do so it is wise to make sure to find one as complete as possible with the vert specific parts.

1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda fastback or convertible project car wanted. Must have title, looking fo something I can get running and use while I restore. Prefer 273, must run, no big blocks .
Budjet low, but will pay cash for the right car at the right price,

And just how "low" is your budget? Knowing this key bit of information may help save a lot of members (on here) their valuable time.

if there's more than 3 zero's it's definately out of range.
Low thousands, I don't want to insult or rip-off anyone, but it's what I have to work with. I'm not expecting any turnkey steals. Just want to get back in the hobby.

Have a 68 cuda fast back for sale if your still interested...$9500...check it out on Craigslist in pittsburgh...thanks,Bob

Thanks Bob but its way out of my range, I'm sure it's nice but we're too far apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back