Status
Not open for further replies.

firechicken

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have some barracuda parts for sale

67-68 hood with bezels, markers, and emblem. Repairable rot near drivers hinge mount on bottom. Useable as is. $175

67-68 hood with bezels. Solid, surface rust on bottom. $250

69 hood (not pictured) clean skin, rot on underside of hood. $40

67-68 hood bezels $50 for a 67 or 68 set. All straight, some pitting.

67-69 drivers door with all chrome and corner glass. Solid, good lines, some dents $250

67-68 passenger fender. Solid good lines no damage up front. minor dents in middle. With chrome. $300

Small pattern banded wide rear wheels. $30

Located in Asheville nc. I can ship any items, buyer pays shipping cost plus $20 on large items (for packaging supplies)

I have other parts too. Will combine items for discount or sell everything for large discount. I have a lot of other parts too so just let me know what you need. I'd be happy to email detailed pictures to any serious buyer.

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_3235.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

Hi Firechicken,

I'd be very interested in the passenger side front fender. Is there any rust-through areas on the fender? I've got major cancer on both my '68 'Cuda front fenders that will require a good bit of patching.

Any idea on shipping cost to Nederland, TX?

Thanks!

Barry in S.E. Texas

No rust through on that fender. I'll double check to make sure. I believe that grayhound is the cheapest way to ship. I can get a quote for you. I would anticipate atleast $100. I also have a 69 drivers fender with some rust through on the bottom of the fender. A lower patch would take care of it. If you are interested in that one I can get pictures. Also the 69 has the marker light which would need to be patched to make it correct for your car. I would sell the 69 fender for an additional $150.

Yes, I'd be interested to see the condition of the '69 fender, it might be in better shape than the one I've got...hopefully?

White fender sold to bdub!

Upon closer inspection all hoods are a bit rough and I don't want to sell them, If anyone wants them you can have them for fee, without the chrome of course.

The door is still for sale and very useable, as are the wheels I have several sets if good inserts for both 68 and 69 cudas for $50 a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back