-
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicinkc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of bucket seats and a rear folding seat. The fronts I think are out of a 69, the rear I believe is from a 68, these were originally green but were dyed black about 30yrs ago. These were in my dad's attic, he died early this year and didn't have insurance, I need to sell these so I can fix my step mom's kitchen floor. There is a lot of other repairs I need to do over there. Anyway I would like to get $300 + shipping for the front seats, and at least $100 + shipping for the rear.

link to more pics
http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/magicinkc/Parts for sale/

I will post more stuff when I get parts and pics. I know there are 2 auto consoles, 2 complete 67 taillights, 1 with a broken lens, 2 NOS hood hinges, 2 NOS wheel opening moldings, and several more parts.

Thanks

Resize D.jpg

Resize P.jpg

Resize RB.jpg

Resize RU.jpg

Sorry, I am in Kansas City, MO #-o

sorry for the double post, didn't think it sent, it gave an error when I sent it.#-o

I have a pair of bucket seats and a rear folding seat. The fronts I think are out of a 69, the rear I believe is from a 68, these were originally green but were dyed black about 30yrs ago. These were in my dad's attic, he died early this year and didn't have insurance, I need to sell these so I can fix my step mom's kitchen floor. There is a lot of other repairs I need to do over there. Anyway I would like to get $300 + shipping for the front seats, and at least $100 + shipping for the rear.

link to more pics
http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/magicinkc/Parts for sale/

I will post more stuff when I get parts and pics. I know there are 2 auto consoles, 2 complete 67 taillights, 1 with a broken lens, 2 NOS hood hinges, 2 NOS wheel opening moldings, and several more parts.

Thanks

i also need the moulding that goes around the back seat lower area on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back