67-69 barracuda door application

-

blmopar1

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out if all 67-69 barracuda doors are interchangeable.If not what the differences are.thanks

They are not, the lock locations are different(the thing you pull up on) i know in 69 it is more towards the middle, as to i believe 67 they are towards the back of the door, it was changed i believe to help prevent car theft(easy access to grab the lock) That's what Ive read previously, unsure of 68 if i remember i'll check my parts car tomorrow

I believe 67 and 68 have the same location with the 69 moved forward. Otherwise they are interchangeable, I have a 69 door on my 68.

doors will change locks are diff. location, door glass from notch back to fast back are also diff.

68's also have the one year only fresh air vent on the bottom inside toward the rear. 67's have the driver's side mirror closer to the vent window so it can't open all the way.

The 69 door on my car has the vent at the bottom rear of the door.

67 has a one year only vent window. the screw hole in the top door panel holds it in place and it uses a special frame. I ran into this when restoring my 67 fastback. Just FYI

-
Back