67-69 barracuda door glass

-

ptptCuda

Reaction score
I have been looking for door glass for my 69 notchback for a long time hoping for some good used pieces and I happen to find an ad for Metro parts market and they seam to be a answer by offering new replacement glass, even with factory tints. My issue is that I have never see any post for people that have used then for their 67-69 glass needs.

Has anyone ever bought 67-69 barracuda door glass ect from Metro parts market and what has been their experience with the company (fitment, cost, quality etc)

I know this don't answer your question but
I have some clear glass for a notch but not sure how to ship it

I have been looking for door glass for my 69 notchback for a long time hoping for some good used pieces and I happen to find an ad for Metro parts market and they seam to be a answer by offering new replacement glass, even with factory tints. My issue is that I have never see any post for people that have used then for their 67-69 glass needs.

Has anyone ever bought 67-69 barracuda door glass ect from Metro parts market and what has been their experience with the company (fitment, cost, quality etc)

Go to post 413 in this resto. Mike talks about where he bought all new glass for his notch
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=134292&page=17

shipping glass is easy, cut card board to fit both sides tape it on the glass, then wrap another flat sheet of card board all around-- make it snug, tape it up, now get a box to fit & make padded corners & one on middle of top & bottom. Tape it up making sure no movement-- good to go..

Best to ship on Mondays so it doesn't sit the weekend in a trailer, I've shipped with UPS & USPS this method with no issues -- even shipped a back glass from a 62 valiant.

All bets are off during the holiday rush ,Lawrence

Thank you toplscuda for the reference on the new glass. I actually have been looking for green tint for months and I honestly wanted new stuff anyway.

Thanks again

-
Back