-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
67-69 Barracuda Left (Driver) side main door non-tinted window glass that is in very good condition. This came off of a 69 Barracuda Fastback parts car that I used about 10 years ago when I was converting my 69 Cuda to a 4 Speed. I came across it the other day. I had forgotten about it. I do not know what the codes mean, but they are clear and easy to read. In case you cannot see the code in the less than perfect picture, it says AS2 M5 86. I assume this glass will fit any 67-69 Barracuda, but I am not sure. Please make sure before you buy. I am asking $95 plus shipping. I think that is a fair price considering the ones I see on Ebay are $150 or more. I have done some checking, and it looks like the shipping within US will be about $40. That is from the Fedex website plugging in the dimensions for a box big enough to allow for proper padding and allowing a few dollars for some foam padding. If we can figure out a way to ship it cheaper, I will be GLAD to work with you. I never plan to make money on shipping costs. All I charge for is actual shipping cost and any shipping supplies needed. If actual shipping costs wind up being more, I will eat that cost; if it is less, I will refund the difference.

Attachments

• Large1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Large2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back