-
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckymopar416

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a rear seat from a 69 barracuda fastback . It is black and has a small hole on the seat cushion , has the chrome tabs on the seat back latch and locks worked when removed ,carpet is a little faded I would prefer local pickup on this seat as it is pretty heavy if you wanna have it shipped I can box it up too .
$75.00 picked up
$85.00 to pack it and drop it off somewhere + the shipping cost
shipping from zip 11572
Thanks for the ad
dusty029.jpg

dusty031.jpg

dusty030.jpg

I have for sale a rear seat from a 69 barracuda fastback . It is black and has a small hole on the seat cushion , has the chrome tabs on the seat back latch and locks worked when removed ,carpet is a little faded I would prefer local pickup on this seat as it is pretty heavy if you wanna have it shipped I can box it up too .
$75.00 picked up
$85.00 to pack it and drop it off somewhere + the shipping cost
shipping from zip 11572
Thanks for the ad
dusty029.jpg

dusty031.jpg

dusty030.jpg
need the plastic trim that goes around the back seat on both sides

luckymopar416 - i am interested in your rear seat for 1968 barracuda - is this complete, or is there a base that it sits on ? - how do i contact you by phone ? - moparbob

Sent you a PM moparbob
it is complete as far as the seat goes the base you may be talkin about is seperate from the seat its kinda a spacer plate i think i really do not remember

luckymopar416 - i am interested in your rear seat for 1968 barracuda - is this complete, or is there a base that it sits on ? - how do i contact you by phone ? - moparbob

The bottom cushion and frame should be one piece. The mounting points
are part of the frame . There should be 2 brackets on the floor pan that the front of the cushion slides into the back of the cushion has brackets for bolting it to the rear of the pan.

From the picture it appears the hinge assemble for the back of the seat is attached it bolts to the rear of the pan also.

If you need pictures I'll post tomorrow my scanner isn't hooked to the computer I'm on.

From the looks of the pattern on the seat it's from 69, it will work on a 68.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back