Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Back Window1.JPG
IMG_1947Back Window2.JPG
I have a tinted Rear Windscreen for a 67-69 Barracuda Fastback I am thinking about selling. I wanted to see if there is any interest in it before I go to the trouble of dragging it out of the attic and cleaning it up (a huge task) only to put it back if it doesn't sell. If nobody needs one now, I'll fiddle with it later. On a scale of 1-10, I would call it a 7. It does have several places where there are some scratches or pits you can feel with a fingernail. It would be great for a driver, and I won several trophies with this window in. I have no idea what it is worth. I have seen people ASK $1,000 for nicer ones, but I don't know if they sold. I'd like to get about $500 + shipping (which won't be cheap). These two photos are the best I can do now. I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone half way for a little gas money (I'm in Topeka, KS). (edited by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. That is interesting. I had NO idea these were available new. I sold one several years ago for a good price. I guess I need to drop the price significantly. I might pull this ad for a while and think about a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back