-
Status
Not open for further replies.

modart440

Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 67-69 Barracuda Fastback rolling chassis.Must be rust free. The more complete the better.Willing to travel up to 10 hr's from Buffalo area for the right car.
thanks mike

hi modart,

i have a complete 68 fastback that i purchased off of someone on FABO a few years ago for the original disc brakes parts that i was going to install on my other 68 that i have restored. the car came from florida and i believe it is pretty rust free. the car is a formula s with - i believe - a 340. i have not checked the engine to confirm that. the original auto trans and rear end are in the car. the body is complete as is the interior which is black with complete dash, bucket seats and console. the car is painted a very hideous beige with very little rust. all the glass is ok except for the large back glass which has a small crack in it at the middle-top (12 o'clock location).

the front spindles and rear axle are original small bolt pattern and the car has a set of original small bolt pattern 1970 ralley wheels with trim rings.

i paid too much for the car - $7000k but that included the seller dragging it up from florida to my house in pittsburgh. i'm thinking i would need $5k to let it go. i have a clear pa title in my name.

i finished my other 68 which still has its original drum front brakes, but the noted parts car is really just taking up space beside my garage.

if you are interested, pm me and i'll get some pics together for you.

jim coster
pittsburgh, pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back