-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glue Man

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Posting this here again as I was unable to bring my old post back to the top. Still in the market for a 67-69 Fastback. My budget is around 10k. I really don't want to mess with rust. I know that narrows it down a ton but please post what you've got. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Posting this here again as I was unable to bring my old post back to the top. Still in the market for a 67-69 Fastback. My budget is around 10k. I really don't want to mess with rust. I know that narrows it down a ton but please post what you've got. Thank you in advance.

Guys I am increasing my budget. Please PM me if you think you might have what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Guys I am increasing my budget. Please PM me if you think you might have what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
I have 6 different 67-69 fast backs but they are probably not what your interested in. They are non driver project cars. just letting you know.

I have 6 different 67-69 fast backs but they are probably not what your interested in. They are non driver project cars. just letting you know.

Thanks for letting me know. You are correct, id like to get something that is really close to done, or done, and add some of my own touches.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks for letting me know. You are correct, id like to get something that is really close to done, or done, and add some of my own touches.

Thanks,

Matt
You don't want these then.

IMG_4058.JPG

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4061.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back