-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisN68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of fenders in need of repair, and two brand new patch panels (photos of all are below). Everything from a '69 Barracuda, but will fit 67-68 too (the fender marker lights are different).

Driver's side fender: Is in need of serious repair, or it can be used for parts, especially the nose section, which seems to be in decent shape. Headlight bucket area is sound, good for parts, too. Rust throughout the rest of the fender. $50, or make offer.

Passenger Fender: Is in much better shape. Still needs repair, but is workable. Lower section behind tires is rotted through, will need to be replaced, but the structural support is solid. Some bubbling and rust in other areas. $150, or make offer.

Cannot ship these, you'd have to pick up. May be able to meet part-way if near to NYC area, located in Staten Island.

I also have for sale two brand new lower patch panels that will fit these fenders (behind the tire). I can sell with the fenders or will separate. They go for $50-60 new, I'll take $40 each or both for $75+ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_1914.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_1915.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_1916.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_1919.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_1920.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_1922.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_1924.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 473
Do the smooth rounded areas of the fenders have any small dents or small creases that will require a hammer and bondo ?
Thanks

I haven't stripped the paint off these, so I cannot vouch for what may or may not be underneath. The issues I see appear to be from rot, and it's towards the back and/or top of the fenders. The pass side seems pretty solid up front, I don't see anything obvious and it sounds like solid metal when I tap on it. The nose area of the driver's side also seems to be pretty good. If you're close, you can come take a look at them; too big to ship anyway.

Someone wants me to cut the pass side in half, but I hate to do that, since I think it is very repairable...

Have you checked on shipping the fender? Like with FEDEX to see if they can handle the size and what additional fee there may be? I am interested in the fenders, I have a damaged nose on the left, but I am also in Texas and can not drive to NYC to look at or pick up. Let me know if you would consider it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back