Not open for further replies.

mvh

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted for my 67 Barracuda -- original front bench seat with fold-down arm rest. Black preferred, but not necessary -- I realize I would probably need to buy new skins.

Have pair of 67 buckets to trade, if wanted -- need foams and skins.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Would be willing to pick up in California (most of it, at any rate). Shipping would probably be prohibitive.

Wanted for my 67 Barracuda -- original front bench seat with fold-down arm rest. Black preferred, but not necessary -- I realize I would probably need to buy new skins.

Have pair of 67 buckets to trade, if wanted -- need foams and skins.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Would be willing to pick up in California (most of it, at any rate). Shipping would probably be prohibitive.
St Louis mo.seats are 98%,came out of a 20000 mile car.fastback $300.00 plus shipping also have 67 seats white needs recovered $175.00 plus shipping 92000 mile car coupe Thanks

... another guy is checking his storage unit for me, says he has one. We'll see if that pans out.

St Louis mo.seats are 98%,came out of a 20000 mile car.fastback $300.00 plus shipping also have 67 seats white needs recovered $175.00 plus shipping 92000 mile car coupe Thanks

FWIW: I bought my bench seat from a young lady in Washington state. She popped off the 2 back rests and put everything in 2 boxes and sent them via Greyhound. I had to pick them up at their depot. Cost was $75....

Don't rule out a long distance purchase.
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back