67-69 cuda lower door panels

-

moparclown

Reaction score
Who Makes 67-69 cuda lower door patch panels?
Thanks Doug

If this is the same Jims that everybody has talked about then alot of members have had problems with him. Do a search and there is a thread about him.

If this is the same Jims that everybody has talked about then alot of members have had problems with him. Do a search and there is a thread about him.
Thanks for the heads up,but I have learned about them myself.

I ended up buying a pair off of ebay for 60 bucks. If you only need to repair from the hinge back some, they should work ok. The problem with them is that the body line doesn't "fade" out. If any of your lower door is ok, then you may be able to make them work. I'll be happy to send them to you for the cost of shipping from here. I don't need them (was able to fix my doors). Your call. Send me a private message if you are interested.

I ended up buying a pair off of ebay for 60 bucks. If you only need to repair from the hinge back some, they should work ok. The problem with them is that the body line doesn't "fade" out. If any of your lower door is ok, then you may be able to make them work. I'll be happy to send them to you for the cost of shipping from here. I don't need them (was able to fix my doors). Your call. Send me a private message if you are interested.
I have a set that matches up to my original doors perfect(the body line is right on)Heavy gauge steel,really nice parts that I got in a trade deal and he couldn't remember where he had gotten them.I don't need them and I am just trying to put a fair price on them.

-
Back