-
Status
Not open for further replies.

modart440

Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Contact seller
67-69 Dart dash bezels came out of a 67 Dart but could be used ina 68/69 also.Original condition no cracks 50.00 for all 3 pieces speedo/radio/glove box. plus shipping. Located near Toronto,ONT

Attachments

• Picture 683 (Small) (5).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 684 (Small) (28).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 189
67 is year specific , the speedo section might work for 68-9 but the rest is 67 only

67 is year specific , the speedo section might work for 68-9 but the rest is 67 only

Thank you for calling that to my attention. I see now that the radio bezel is not for the wheel type radio in my 69. I'll have to pass on these.

I took that exact setup out of my '68 Dart when I bought it and swapped to a '70 dart bezel. So I'm thinking it fits a '68 as well. Not sure on the radio as the radio area was cut up in a square when i bought it but still had the knobs on the outside like that.

Edit: Disregard I did see the radio is different.

I took that exact setup out of my '68 Dart when I bought it and swapped to a '70 dart bezel. So I'm thinking it fits a '68 as well. Not sure on the radio as the radio area was cut up in a square when i bought it but still had the knobs on the outside like that.

Nope, 68-69 use a different speedo cable connection as well as the radio difference mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back