Not open for further replies.

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I have a set of WS Racing fiberglass fenders that I ordered last year. They are still new in the crate. I hate to sell them but I have to pay the tax man. They are finished in Grey jelcoat. The side marker light hole is not cut. I paid over $500 for them and they took me 6 or 7 weeks to get. Asking $400 for them. Located in Indianapolis. They are packed in a wood and cardboard crate. I can ship them but figure $100 or more for shipping being that they have to ship by truck. Too large for regular Fedex or UPS. If you are located within 150 miles of Indy I might to be able to meet up for gas & time money. Thanks

Do they have the headlight buckets w/ them that attach to the core support? If they do I might be interested.

thanks Ian

Here's some pics. They have the headlight buckets. I told them to leave them off so I could attach them myself to make sure I was happy with the fitment.

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

Fenders still for sale. asking 375.00. fenders located in Indianapolis but I work in Chicago and can deliver them that far for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back