67-69 Dart GT /GTS trunk trim molding

-

Buckeye

Reaction score
Hey guys new to A Bodies, hoping someone could help me out....last weekend picked up a 69 Dart and was wanting to maybe clone a GT /GTS out of it.... as it has a nice 440 under its hood but car missing the GT trim that runs across trunk lid, tail light to tail light anyone know of this pice for sale or of anyone repo. this???? ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated......:salut:

Hey guys new to A Bodies, hoping someone could help me out....last weekend picked up a 69 Dart and was wanting to maybe clone a GT /GTS out of it.... as it has a nice 440 under its hood but car missing the GT trim that runs across trunk lid, tail light to tail light anyone know of this pice for sale or of anyone repo. this???? ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated......:salut:

I think someone is repo ing a 69 finish panel

67 finish panel also has 4 trim pieces that go above and below the finish panel (BY THE WAY I NEED 2 PIECES IN VGC!) no one reop's them, I have been trying to et some made but it isn't happening

OH THEY ARE NOT CHEAP

I think someone is repo ing a 69 finish panel

67 finish panel also has 4 trim pieces that go above and below the finish panel (BY THE WAY I NEED 2 PIECES IN VGC!) no one reop's them, I have been trying to et some made but it isn't happening

OH THEY ARE NOT CHEAP

Thanks, for the inform. wouldn't you know..... the only pice needed... if anyone know's of anyone reop's the 69 pice... I'd appreciate if you could let me know

-
Back