67-69 dart tail lamp to body sheetmetal

-

nitrousbob

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know of a source to buy replacement molded sheetmetal where the tail lamp assemblies actually bolt to the vehicles(see attatchment picture)View attachment IMG_0500.jpg , I spoke with auto metal direct and told them that they make The Rear Deck Filler Panel ,Complete Quarter Panels , Inner and Outer Wheelhouse , 6-Piece Trunk Gutter Set , Trunk Floor and Extensions , Upper Rear Crossmember Shock Mount , Rear Crossmember, Inside Lower Tail Light Panel Reinforcement Brackets and a Shiny New Bumper and Brackets , Just about everything to rebuild the rear of the vehicle , but they said they have no plans on making this important needed part . If you know where i can get this piece (left & right ) let me know , or if you could at least call auto metal direct at 866 - 591 - 8309 and ask them to please make this part , ( makes no sense to me to spend whole lot of hard earned money on the above parts and you cant even finish the job due to some simple oversight , you help is highly appreciated , thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the rear quarter extensions and they run about 175 to 200 bucks plus shipping. I am also looking for these pieces. They are out there. Start with ebay.

MrG

I have a pair of very nice ones already off the car ready to go
PM me

Those are the rear quarter extensions and they run about 175 to 200 bucks plus shipping. I am also looking for these pieces. They are out there. Start with ebay.

MrG

those arn't 1/4 extensions... its the tail light sheet metal he is after...

and your gonna be hard pressed to get a junk yard to cut up the tail like that...

so you know 67 will work but take mods to get the 68/9 bucket to fit in the opening...

-
Back