67-69 Dart wheels/tires

-

<69DizartGT>

Reaction score
I have a real nice nitro rc truck, Ive been trying to sell it for a while, and a while back when I first put it up for sale, this fella said he had 6 sets of vintage american racing torq thrusts. I wasnt interested then b/cuz I had a 79 Toyota Celica liftback. Well now I have a car that could sport these nicely. But I have seen any pics of these rims on a dart to know what they'll look like. Can you guys post pix, if any of this combo? Also, for anyone owning a 67-69 Dart, whats the bigs tires you can fit under the fenders? Stock, I dont want to be cutting in the trunk, but I will do a rear spring relocation kit. How wide can I go? Front , back? And PLZ post pics! Thanx!

We have 255-60-15 on cop wheels on the rear. 67Dart 2dr POST. Craig.

I have a real nice nitro rc truck, Ive been trying to sell it for a while, and a while back when I first put it up for sale, this fella said he had 6 sets of vintage american racing torq thrusts. I wasnt interested then b/cuz I had a 79 Toyota Celica liftback. Well now I have a car that could sport these nicely. But I have seen any pics of these rims on a dart to know what they'll look like. Can you guys post pix, if any of this combo? Also, for anyone owning a 67-69 Dart, whats the bigs tires you can fit under the fenders? Stock, I dont want to be cutting in the trunk, but I will do a rear spring relocation kit. How wide can I go? Front , back? And PLZ post pics! Thanx!

With the right backspace you can put a lot of tire in the factory wheelwell. Check out MtNemoMopar, he`s running 275/60`s on his 69 without altering anything.

-
Back